Here you will find all the necessary rules you will need to follow to stay compliant. We admit these rules may be strict, but we must enforce them all for the integrity of the Group, so everybody can have the same fun experience. All of these rules are important regardless of the order they are listed in. Depending on the severity of the violation you could get a warning, be removed from the group (Allowed to rejoin), or permanently banned. If permanently banned you may appeal the decision to the Administration Department; however, it is unlikely you will be allowed to rejoin.
1. Disrespect: This can include, but not limited to; comments on the group, private messages, Facebook messages or posts, and in-game neighborhood chat. We have a zero tolerance policy against this. We will not allow any member, or any person of the staff, to disrespect anyone. Depending on the severity of the offense, you may be warned and/or banned.
2. Discrimination: This can include, but not limited to; race, religion, sexual gender, or sexual preference. We have a zero tolerance policy against this. We will not allow any member, or any person of the staff, to discriminate against anyone. Depending on the severity of the offense, you may be warned and/or banned.
3. Explicit Language: This can include, but not limited to; Use of swear words, curse words, and or any derogatory words towards any member or person of the staff. Please try to remember that we may have younger adults, or children, present in addition to people that might find such language offensive. Depending of the severity of the offense, you may be warned and/or banned.
4. Graphic Content: This can include, but not limited to; Nude pictures, pornography, sexual discussions, or links to stated material. We will not allow any member, or any person of the staff, to use any sort of graphic content on this site. If you are interested in seeing such content, there are plenty of sites on the internet that have that material, we suggest you look elsewhere. We have a zero tolerance policy against this. Depending of the severity of the offense, you may be warned and/or banned.
7. Non Hay Day material: This can include, but not limited to; Posting irrelevant information or pictures not pertaining to Hay Day (Especially Selfies), Promoting any website, another group, or promoting a product or service. We have a zero tolerance policy against this. We will not allow any member to promote outside websites, products or services. Members of the staff may include a link to a website for support; such as, YouTube, your device’s manufacture website, SuperCell, BlueStacks, MEmu, Nox and anything else we deem necessary to assist you with troubleshooting or a more rewarding gaming experience.
8. English Only: This is a requirement. We feel if everyone speaks in the same language then we all can monitor the board and admin it properly. If you do not know English you can use Google Translate for help translating your language into English. This rule is not meant to offend anyone or make anyone think that we feel English is the best language; it is simply a rule so all of us can monitor the group appropriately. We do not mind a few comments under someone’s post in their language to get them to understand better if necessary but we want all main posts to remain in English.
9. Spamming: This can include; simple posts back and forth that do not relate to the topic at hand, or continually posting the same message in the board. We have a zero tolerance policy against this. We will not allow any member, or person of the staff, to purposefully spam the board. Depending of the severity of the offense, you may be warned and/or banned.
10. Private Messaging for items you need: This can include, but not limited to; Private messaging people to ask for items you may need, asking for help with your boat, asking to be friends, asking for people to join your neighborhood, or to pick up visitors from your town. Also this does include “tagging people” in your post requesting help on the board. You should not single people out to help you, as it can annoy the person tagged, and potentially hurt you as people willing to help may think you only want help from those tagged.
Simply put, the time you waste messaging 1 person, if you post it on the group, thousands can see…. Plus you won’t annoy the person you are private messaging. I always refer everyone to the board even if I have their items…. If they post there asking for help, I will help them… I never help anyone through PM anymore. Depending on the severity of the offense, you may be warned and/or banned.
11. Bumping Posts (More than 2 times): This is the purposeful moving of your post in the forum back up to the top. This can be achieved by simply replying to your post every so often with the word “Bump” / “Up” or by posting something irrelevant to the post. We allow you to “Bump” your own topic 2 times, anymore will be warned. After you have “Bumped” your post more than twice (2 times) we ask you to make a new post. See also Spamming (Rule #9).
12. Piggy-Backing off of posts: This can include, but not limited to; Posting you need items, that the original poster is not advertising he/she is selling or trading, or trying to change the stated ratio. Also if someone posts a sale, and after the sale is finished, you ask for one of the items he/she has already sold. If you need a specific item or items make a new post. Depending on the severity of the offense, you may be warned and/or banned.
13. Contests: Any member can hold a contest but we ask a few simple steps be followed to ensure everyone’s enjoyment.
13 A. Please be specific in your contest. Include all the specifics, such as: the timeframe for people to guess, how many winners you will accept, the prize(s) the winner(s) get, any clues you are willing to provide, if you will accept the closest answers or has to be exact, and how many guesses each person gets.
13 B. Please remember to give the prize(s) at a maximum of 1 coin each as this constitutes winning. If you fail to do so, and the winner(s) supply screenshots, you will be warned and asked not to hold another contest if you refuse to post the prize(s) at the maximum of 1 coin each.
13 C. Substitutions for items you win do not have to be made if you are not a high enough level to accept the prize. It is up to the contest holder to substitute items or not.
13 D. Do not comment immediately after the time is up asking who the winner(s) is. Sometimes these contests take time to calculate who has won – Be polite and respect the contest holder.
13 E. Once the contest holder announces the winner(s), it is the responsibility of the winner(s) to make arrangements to collect your prize(s). Please arrange to collect your prize(s) as soon as you both are available. The contest holder does reserve the right to revoke your prize(s) if not collected within 48 hours, unless otherwise stated by the contest holder.
14. Blocking Staff: If any member blocks a member of our Staff (Listed on our web site) you can expect to be warned and then permanently banned. There is no reason whatsoever we can think of that should allow you to ban any Staff. We may need to comment on your post, or we may want to help you or trade with you. If you block any of us, we are unable to comment on your post, and feel we should always be allowed to comment on your post.
These are our Rules, we hope you take the time to read them as they are designed to keep every member equal within the group. We do reserve the right to ban you, without notice for any offense listed above; however, the Green ones listed above will be automatic ban always.
Please note: All posts, unless they are currently running contests or prizes have not yet been awarded, are subject to be deleted after 7 Hours from initial posting. This will not include the “Add Me” or “Chat” posts or any post with our SAVE picture on it.
Feel free to delete, edit your own posts on trades and contests to say Closed, or even add our custom made Group Signs to let us know we can delete your post. This will hopefully lower the number of comments and notifications you get that are no longer needed, as well as keeping the group neat.
We sincerely hope you enjoy being an important part of our group.
Original: July 3, 2014 2:51PM Arizona Time (GMT-7)
Revised: July 26, 2017 3:33 PM Arizona Time (GMT-7)